Themes: Energy access and consumption, state, labour, infrastructure, development, climate and environment, economic anthropology, materiality, globalisation
Regional: South Asia with a focus on Nepal.
Doctorate project: On the impact of differences in energy access and consumption on everyday life and state relations in Nepal.
- SOSANT1000 - Introduction to Anthropology
- SOSANT1050 - Ethnographic Method
- SOSANT2000 - Central themes in contemporary anthropology
- Master's degree in Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2015
- Bachelor's degree in Cultural and Social Studies, specialization in Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2012