Lecturer - Bilagslønnede
Mobile phone 97740390
Available hours By appointment
Visiting address Moltke Moes vei 31 Eilert Sundts hus blokk A 0851 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1091 Blindern 0317 Oslo
Other affiliations Faculty of Social Sciences (Student)
- Harvard University, affiliate researcher (2017 - )
- MA, Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2011
- BA Development Studies, University of Oslo, 2009
- BA Journalism, Oslo University College, 2006
- Centre for Development and the Environment, University of Oslo, 2011-2014, research assistant (Projects: LEVE - Livelihoods in Developing Countries; REDO: Reassembling Democracy - Ritual as Cultural Resource; Lancet-University of Oslo Commission on Global Governance for Health; ISSUM 4180: Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development, 2011
- Norwegian Anthropological Association, Organizational Secretary, 2011 – 2012
- The Norwegian Institute of Public Health, research assistant, 2010 – 2011
- Radio P4 and NRK, news and feature journalist, 2004 – 2009
The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund, 2017
The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund, 2016
The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund, 2014
Danielsen, Lotte (2021). Denunciations of dependence race, gender, and the double bind of domestic work in the eastern cape. Focaal: Journal of Global and Historical Anthropology. ISSN 0920-1297. 2021(90), p. 47–57. doi: 10.3167/fcl.2021.900105.
Danielsen, Lotte (2012). Nålestikkbistand redder ikke verden. Ny Tid. ISSN 0809-9049.
Gopinathan, Unni; Danielsen, Lotte & Lie, Ann Louise (2012). Why a Youth Commission on Global Governance for Health? The Lancet. ISSN 0140-6736. 380(9839), p. 338–339.
Published Nov. 18, 2014 12:49 PM - Last modified Nov. 25, 2020 9:40 AM