Bjørn Ole Ingulfsvann Hagen
I am a doctoral research fellow at Lovisenberg Diaconal Hospital, currently working on a project concerning cognitive remediation in depression.
Funding and collaboration
The PhD project is funded by The South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority and the research fund at Lovisenberg Diaconal Hospital.
- Cognitive remediation
- Clinical neuropsychology
- 2012-2017 Cand. psychol. University of Tromsø – The Arctic University of Norway
- Main supervisor: Jan Stubberud
- Co-supervisor: Nils Inge Landrø
- Co-supervisor: Bjørn Lau
- Hagen, Bjørn Ole Ingulfsvann; Landrø, Nils Inge; Lau, Bjørn; Koster, Ernst & Stubberud, Jan (2020). Predictors of long-term improvement following cognitive remediation in a sample with elevated depressive symptoms. Frontiers in Psychology. ISSN 1664-1078. 11:2232, s 1- 11 . doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2020.02232 Full text in Research Archive.
- Hagen, Bjørn Ole Ingulfsvann; Lau, Bjørn; Joormann, Jutta; Småstuen, Milada Cvancarova; Landrø, Nils Inge & Stubberud, Jan (2020). Goal management training as a cognitive remediation intervention in depression: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Affective Disorders. ISSN 0165-0327. . doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2020.07.015
- Hagen, Bjørn Ole Ingulfsvann; Landrø, Nils Inge; Lau, Bjørn & Stubberud, Jan (2020). Normal auditory attention performance in a depression sample with self-reported attentional difficulties.
- Hagen, Bjørn Ole Ingulfsvann; Lau, Bjørn; Landrø, Nils Inge; Joormann, Jutta & Stubberud, Jan (2019). Goal Management Training of executive functions in depression: Preliminary results from a randomized controlled trial.