Siri Erika Gullestad
Available hours By appointment
Visiting address Forskningsveien 3A 0373 Oslo
Other affiliations Bilagslønnede
- Psychoanalysis and dynamic psychotherapy; casuistic method, conceptual research.
- Supervision of psychotherapy.
- I have worked conceptually and empirically with outcome studies of dynamic psychotherapy.
- Psychoanalytic interpretation of literature.
Higher education and employment history
- Cand. psychol. 1978 from Department of psychology Uinversity of Oslo. Dr. philos. 1991; theme of dissertation is the concept of autonomy within psychoanalytic theory.
- Professor of clinical psychology at the Department of psychology, UiO from 1997.
- Working at Clinic for psychodynamic therapy; for several periods I have been director of this clinic.
- Specialist in clinical psychology with intensive psychotherapy, Norwegian Psychological Association (NPF); practicing psychoanalyst authorised as training and supervising analyst, International Psychoanalytic Association (IPA).
- Former president of Norwegian Psychoanalytic Association.
- Long experience as psychotherapist, supervisor and lecturer.
- Head of department, Department of Psychology, 2008-
- Coordinator UiO, Project Double Competence
- President, Norwegian Psychoanalytic Society, 2006-2008
Published Sep. 21, 2010 10:04 AM - Last modified July 8, 2019 2:13 PM