At the time being he is doing research within work- and organizational psychology.
Higher education and employment history
- Professor in work- and organizational psychology. He is specialist in work- and organizational psychology.
- He has professor competence in Health- and General psychology.
- He has worked within several areas as experimental psychology, psychopharmacology, stress research, health psychology, work environment research, forensic psychology, and organizational psychology.
- Lone, Jon Anders; Garnås, Alexander; Myklebust, Trond; Bjørklund, Roald; Hoff, Thomas & Bjørkli, Cato (2017). Organizational climate and investigation performance in the Norwegian police: A qualitative study. Journal of Investigative Psychology and Offender Profiling. ISSN 1544-4759. 14(3), s 227- 245 . doi: 10.1002/jip.1474 Show summary
- Lone, Jon Anders; Riege, Anine Cecilie; Bjørklund, Roald Arild; Hoff, Thomas & Bjørkli, Cato Alexander (2017). The relationship between the broader environment and the work system in a university setting: a systems approach. Studies in Higher Education. ISSN 0307-5079. 42(1), s 3- 22 . doi: 10.1080/03075079.2015.1034259
- Hannevik, Martine B; Lone, Jon Anders; Bjørklund, Roald Arild; Bjørkli, Cato Alexsander & Hoff, Thomas (2014). Organizational climate in large-scale projects in the oil and gas industry: A competing values perspective. International Journal of Project Management. ISSN 0263-7863. 32(4), s 687- 697 . doi: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2013.08.006 Show summary
- Lone, Jon Anders; Bjørklund, Roald Arild; Østerud, Kaja Brynildsen; Anderssen, Line; Hoff, Thomas & Bjørkli, Cato Alexsander (2014). Assessing knowledge-intensive work environment: General versus situation-specific instruments. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. ISSN 1359-432X. 23(3), s 469- 482 . doi: 10.1080/1359432X.2012.750449
- Lone, Jon Anders; Bjørkli, Cato Alexsander; Bjørklund, Roald Arild; Ulleberg, Pål & Hoff, Thomas (2011). Organizational Climate and Innovation in the Norwegian Service Sector. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. ISSN 1891-473X. 3(1), s 3- 17 Show summary
- Myklebust, Trond & Bjørklund, Roald Arild (2010). Factors Affecting the Length of Responses in Field Investigative Interviews of Children (FIIC) in Child Sexual Abuse Cases. Psychiatry, Psychology and Law. ISSN 1321-8719. 17(2), s 273- 289 . doi: 10.1080/13218710903421290
- Hoff, Thomas; Ellen, Flakke; Anne-Karin, Larsen; Lone, Jon Anders; Bjørkli, Cato & Bjørklund, Roald Arild (2009). On the Validity of M-SWOT for Innovation Climate Development. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. ISSN 1891-473X. 1(1), s 3- 11 Show summary
- Bjørkli, Cato A; Myklebust, Trond; Lone, Jon Anders & Bjørklund, Roald Arild (2013). Exploring the practitioners perspective: A model for investigation in the Norwegian Police. The importance of the investigative interview.
- Lone, Jon Anders; Myklebust, Trond; Bjørklund, Roald Arild & Bjørkli, Cato Alexsander (2013). The IGLO Model: An Empirical Investigation of a Four-Level Model of Work Characteristics.
- Bøhn, Siv Kjølsrud; Myhrstad, Mari Charlotte; Thoresen, Magne; Marciuch, Anne; Vasstrand, Ann kristin; Carlsen, Monica Hauger; Bastani, Nasser Ezzatkhah; Olstad, Ole Kristoffer; Engedal, K; Sandvik, L.; Bjørklund, Roald Arild; Flekkøy, Kjell- Magne & Blomhoff, Rune (2009). Effect of berry and grape polyphenols on cognition and blood parameters in normal, aged men with subjective memory decline.