I am working in a research group headed by Prof. Anders M. Fjell and Prof. Kristine B. Walhovd. We strive to understand the complex and dynamic relationship between alterations in the brains structural make-up and its functional manifestations in normal development and aging, as well as following discontinuity in the normal development trajectories due to for instance disease. To this end, we use magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), including diffusion tensor imaging, electroencephalography/event-related potentials, and various cognitive-behavioural tasks. Our current and planned research projects also include genetic data in order to investigate the influence of genetic variance on cognitive and brain-based phenotypes.
Higher education and employment history
- 2010-present PhD Research Fellow (The Research Council of Norway), Center for the Study of Human Cognition, Department of Psychology, University of Oslo
- 2008-2009 Student Research Fellow (part time) (The Research Council of Norway), Department of Psychology, University of Oslo
- 2007-2008 Student Research Fellow (full time) (The Research Council of Norway), Department of Psychology, University of Oslo
- 2004-2009 Cand. Psychol. (professionally oriented degree in psychology), University of Oslo, accredited psychologist 2009
- 2005-2006 Eramsus programme, part of cand. psychol. degree, Università degli Studi di Roma 'La Sapienza', Italy