My Ph.D. project is called “Prediction and early identification of infant relational difficulties”. The project is part of a larger study “A longitudinal population study of infant vulnerability and plasticity from pregnancy to age 18 months” at the National network for infant mental health in Norway, R-BUP Eastern and Southern Norway.
Parent - child interactions
Developmental psychology and developmental psychopathology
Schizophrenia / psychotic disorders, and the treatment of psychotic disorders
Higher education and employment history
Clinical psychologist at Follo DPS, Ungdomsenheten/Tire, 2008-2012, in an Early intervention team for psychosis/schizophrenia in youth and young adults. I also worked with addiction and mental health problems in youth
Two-year introduction program for intensive psychotherapy, Institutt for psykoterapi, Oslo, 2010-2012
Profession-oriented degree program in psychology (Cand. Psychol), University of Oslo, 2008
Bachelor in Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2003
- Fredriksen, Eivor; Von Soest, Tilmann; Smith, Lars & Moe, Vibeke (2019). Depressive symptom contagion in the transition to parenthood: Interparental processes and the role of partner-related attachment. Journal of Abnormal Psychology. ISSN 0021-843X. 128(5), s 397- 403 . doi: 10.1037/abn0000429
- Moe, Vibeke; Fredriksen, Eivor; Kjellevold, Marian; Dahl, Lisbeth Jane; Wik, Maria; Stormark, Kjell Morten; von Soest, Tilmann; Olafsen, Kåre Sten; Vannebo, Unni Tranås & Smith, Lars (2019). Little in Norway: a prospective longitudinal community-based cohort from pregnancy to child age 18 months. BMJ Open. ISSN 2044-6055. 9:e031050(12), s 1- 11 . doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2019-031050 Full text in Research Archive.
- Fredriksen, Eivor; von Soest, Tilmann; Smith, Lars & Moe, Vibeke (2018). Parenting Stress Plays a Mediating Role in the Prediction of Early Child Development from Both Parents` Perinatal Depressive Symptoms. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology. ISSN 0091-0627. s 1- 16 . doi: 10.1007/s10802-018-0428-4
- Moe, Vibeke; von Soest, Tilmann; Fredriksen, Eivor; Olafsen, Kåre Sten & Smith, Lars (2018). The multiple determinants of maternal parenting stress 12 months after birth: The contribution of antenatal attachment style, adverse childhood experiences, and infant temperament. Frontiers in Psychology. ISSN 1664-1078. 9, s 1- 14 . doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.01987 Full text in Research Archive.
- Fredriksen, Eivor; von Soest, Tilmann; Smith, Lars & Moe, Vibeke (2017). Patterns of pregnancy and postpartum depressive symptoms: Latent class trajectories and predictors.. Journal of Abnormal Psychology. ISSN 0021-843X. 126(2), s 173- 183 . doi: 10.1037/abn0000246 Full text in Research Archive.
- Fredriksen, Eivor (2019). Depressive symptoms in the transition to parenthood: Patterns, processes and child outcomes. Full text in Research Archive.
- Fredriksen, Eivor; Siqveland, Torill; Willis, David; Condon, Marie-Celeste; Eddy, Mark; Smith, Lars; Vannebo, Unni Tranaas & Moe, Vibeke (2014). The Relational Health Screen: A new screening instrument for assessing dyadic quality in parent-child interactions.