Disputation: Priyanka Chakravarty
M.Phil in Law and Governance Priyanka Chakravarty will be defending her dissertation: Politics of Rights and Public Service Delivery. Examining Right to Public Services Legislations in India.
It will also be possible to attend in person.
Ex auditorio opponents: The chair of defence will invite anyone who wishes to serve as an ex auditorio to do so by writing in the chat.
Trial Lecture (pre-recording)
Topic: "The implications of digitisation for delivery of social welfare benefits in India”
Place: Eilert Sundts Hus, Auditorium 7 and Zoom
Kl. 13:15 - 16:00
- Professor Louise Tillin, King's College London
- Professor Dr. Rahul Mukherji, Heidelberg University
- Professor Francesca Refsum Jensenius, University of Oslo
Chair of Defence
- Professor Olle Törnquist, University of Oslo
- Professor Emeritus Fredrik Engelstad, University of Oslo
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Tomine Barstad Solvang