Disputation: Ida Dokk Smith
Master in Political Science Ida Dokk Smith will be defending her dissertation: Unpacking decarbonization of the power sector as a political process: On- and off-path change in California and New York
Digital Public Defence
In order to attend this public defence you can download zoom or use your browser. Please also familiarise yourself with information for anyone who wishes to attend a digital defence.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite anyone who wishes to serve as an ex auditorio to do so by writing in the chat or give signal by clicking on "Raise hand".
Title: "The United States: Decarbonisation Leader or Laggard?"
- Associate Professor Caroline Kuzemko, University of Warwick
- Professor Espen Moe, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Associate Professor Jonathan William Kuyper, Department of Political Science, University of Oslo
Chair of Defence
- Professor Emeritus Arild Underdal, Department of Political Science, University of Oslo
- Researcher Kacper Szulecki, Department of Political Science, University of Oslo
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Sjur Emilio Hesthammer.