Disputation: Lene Ekhaugen
Master in Political Science Lene Ekhaugen will be defending her dissertation: Inter-Ministerial Coordination and Frontline Implementation. A Study of Norway in the Complex Operation in Afghanistan
Digital Public Defence
In order to attend this public defence you can download zoom or use your browser. Please also familiarise yourself with information for anyone who wishes to attend a digital defence.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite anyone who wishes to serve as an ex auditorio to do so by writing in the chat or give signal by clicking on "Raise hand".
Compare and contrast Norway’s implementation of the ‘comprehensive approach’ to that of other coalition partners in Afghanistan, and account for the differences in the strategies chosen as well as the effectiveness of policies adopted. Compare and contrast Norway’s approach with at least three other countries, including at least one from outside the Nordic region
- Professor Mats Berdal, King’s College London
- Academy fellow Chiara Ruffa, Uppsala University
- Pofessor Janne Haaland Matlary, Department of Political Science, University of Oslo
Chair of Defence
- Professor Torunn Laugen Haaland, The Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies
- Associate Professor Kristoffer Kolltveit, Department of Political Science, University of Oslo
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Sjur Emilio Hesthammer by the 15th of April.