Disputation: Marthe Indset
Cand.polit Marthe Indset will be defending her dissertation: Managing the river basin. The role of regional authorities in the European Union administrative system for the degree of ph.d.
Digital Public Defence
In order to attend this public defence you can download zoom or use your browser. Please also familiarise yourself with information for anyone who wishes to attend a digital defence.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite anyone who wishes to serve as an ex auditorio to do so by writing in the chat or give signal by clicking on "Raise hand".
Topic: What lessons do studies of multilevel administration in the EU hold for sociological, historical and rational choice institutionalism?
- Professor Eva Heidbreder, Otto-von Guericke Universität Magdeburg
- Professor Jens Blom-Hansen, Aarhus Universitet
- Professor Tobias Bach, University of Oslo
Chair of Defence
- Professor Åse Gornitzka, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Jan Erling Klausen, University of Oslo