Disputation: Helena Seibicke
Master in Political Strategy and Communication Helena Seibicke will be defending her dissertation: Between Expertisation and Advocacy? The European Women’s Lobby, Gender Expertise and EU Governance
Digital Public Defence
In order to attend this public defence you can download zoom or use your browser. Please also familiarise yourself with information for anyone who wishes to attend a digital defence.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite anyone who wishes to serve as an ex auditorio to do so by writing in the chat or give signal by clicking on "Raise hand".
Title: "What future role is there for a feminist civil society in Europe?"
- Associate Professor Pauline Cullen, Maynooth University
- Associate professor Sara Kalm, Lund University
- Professor Knut Heidar, University of Oslo
Chair of Defence
- Professor Francesca Refsum Jensenius, University of Oslo
- Professor Cathrine Holst, University of Oslo
- Professor Hans-Jörg Trenz, University of Oslo
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Oda Lyngstad by the 15th of October