Funding and collaboration
The PhD investigates the democratic quality, mainly representation, of governance networks in Norwegian local policy-making. It is funded by the National Research Council as part of the project "Digitalisation of Freight Deliveries and Collaborative Public Sector Innovation" (DIGIN) lead by the Institute of Transport Economics (TOI).
- Public policy and administration
- Local democracy
- Governance networks
- Researcher at the Institute of Transport Economics (2016-ongoing)
- MSc International Business Economics, University of East Anglia (2014-2015)
- MA Political Science, University of Oslo (2012-2014)
- BA Political Economy, University of Bergen (2009-2012)
PhD representative PhD program Council at the Faculty of Social Science
- Fossheim, Karin (2020). Local State-Society Relations in Norway, In Filipe Teles; Adam Gendzwill; Cristina Stanus & Hubert Heinelt (ed.), Close Ties in European Local Governance : Linking Local State and Society. Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 978-3-030-44794-6. 19. s 275 - 288 Show summary
- Ørving, Tale & Fossheim, Karin (2019). 11 - Public sector facilitation of cargo bike operations to improve city logistics, In Pierluigi Coppola & Domokos Esztergár-Kiss (ed.), Autonomous Vehicles and Future Mobility. Elsevier. ISBN 9780128176962. 11. s 141 - 154 Show summary
- Fossheim, Karin & Andersen, Jardar (2017). Plan for sustainable urban logistics – comparing between Scandinavian and UK practices. European Transport Research Review. ISSN 1867-0717. 9(52) . doi: 10.1007/s12544-017-0270-8 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Bjørgen, Astrid; Fossheim, Karin & Macharis, Cathy (2018). Criteria for successful stakeholder participation in collaborative urban mobility planning.