Per Kristen Mydske
- Local and regional administration and politics
- Norwegian and Nordic regional politics
- Urban and regional planning in the time period after 1945
- Public planning and governance theory
- Environmental administration and environmental politics in the Nordic countries and the Baltic States
- State and Market
- Public politics and administration in general.
- Local and regional politics.
- Environmental policy.
- Planning and governance.
Higher education and employment history
Mag.art degree in Political Science in 1968, dr.philos in 1979, research scholar at the Institute of Social Science 1969-72, lecturer/assosiate professor at the University of Bergen 1972-75, research fellow at the Norwegian Institute of Urban and Regional Research 1975-79, professor at the Universiy of Tromsø 1979-82. Employed at the Department of Political Science since 1982.
Head of department of political science, 2002-2007
Ciens interdisciplinary research