- Comparative politics
- Political behaviour
- Electoral studies
- Cleavages and social structure
- Values, attitudes, and public opinion
- Methodology and statistics
- PECOS4022: Applied Statistics for Peace and Conflict Studies
- STV3090: Political Analysis
- STV2340: Attitudes, values, and political behaviour
- SFS20207: Introduction to Comparative Politics (at the University College of Østfold)
- ISSV1850: Scandinavian Government & Politics (at the International Summer School)
- STV1020: Methodology and Statistics
- M.Phil., Political Science, University of Oslo, 2014
- Institut d'Etudes politiques de Lyon (Sciences Po), 2012
- B.A., Political Science, University of Oslo, 2010
- Reviewer, Electoral Studies
- Reviewer, Problems of Post Communism
- Reviewer, Scandinavian Political Studies
- Representative, Department Board at Department of Political Science, UiO, 2016-2017
- Representative, PhD programme council, 2015-2016
- Committee Member, STV1020, 2013-2014
- Executive Editor, Samfunnsviter'n, 2011
- Executive Editor, Zoon Politikon, 2008-2010
- Research Assistant, University of Oslo, 2012-2014
- Teaching Assistant, 2013-2014
- 3rd Leuven-Montréal Winter School on Elections, Leuven, 2017.
- Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling (Sophia Rabe-Hesketh and Anders Skrondal), CEMO, 2016
- Social Research as a Craft (Kees van Kersbergen and Robert Klemmensen), Aarhus University, 2016
- Case Study Research Methods (Andrew Bennet), Oslo Summer School in Comparative Social Science Studies 2015
- Advanced Discrete Choice Modelling (Paul Thurner), ECPR Winter School, Bamberg 2015
- STV9026: Advanced Quantitative Methods (Håvard Strand), Universitetet i Oslo, 2015
- Leuven-Montréal Winter School on Elections and Electoral Behaviour, Leuven, 2015
Publications and papers
- Langsæther, Peter Egge (2018). "Class Voting and the Differential Role of Political Values: Evidence from twelve West-European Countries", Journal of Elections, Public Opinion & Parties. First view. 1-18.
- Knutsen, Oddbjørn and Peter Egge Langsæther (2018). "Party Choice and Social Structure". In: Social Structure, Value Orientations, and Party Choice in Western Europe. Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology. Palgrave Macmillan, Cham.
- Langsæther, Peter Egge and Rune Stubager (2017). "Old Wine in New Bottles? Reassessing the Effects of Globalization on Political Preferences in Western Europe", paper presented at NOPSA, Odense 2017.
- Langsæther, Peter Egge, Haakon Gjerløw, and Martin G. Søyland (2017). "Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Using media exposure and preferential voting to assess voter competence". Paper presented at the ECPR General Conference, Oslo.
- Langsæther, Peter Egge (2017). "How Religion Affects Party Preference. Mass-Party Linkages in 16 West-European Countries". Paper presented at the 3rd Leuven-Montréal Winter School on Elections.
- Knutsen, Oddbjørn og Peter Egge Langsæther (2015). "Class Voting in Western Europe: Do Various Class Schemas Make a Difference?", paper presented at the 6th Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA), 13-17 July 2015, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Langsæther, Peter Egge (2014). Class Voting and Value Orientations: The Fourth Generation. Master's thesis. Oslo: Universitet i Oslo.
Published Sep. 4, 2015 12:57 AM
- Last modified June 28, 2018 3:37 PM