I am a Doctoral Research Fellow in the project "Resilience Building: Social Resilience, Gendered Dynamics, and Local Peace in Protracted Conflicts", at the Department of Political Science. My doctoral project focuses on the gender dimensions of social resilience and local conflict in Kenya.
My academic interests include: communal conflicts and civil war; civilian agency; gender; peacebuilding; african security politics; violent extremism; Sub-Saharan/East Africa.
PECOS4025 - Analytic Perspectives on Peace and Conflict
STV2235 - Conflict and Human Rights in International Politics
STV2230 – International Security Policy
- PECOS4111 - Conflict and Cooperation
- STV2250 – Internasjonal miljø- og ressurspolitikk
- STV1510 – Nordic Politics
- Trainee, The Delegation of the European Union to Norway (2021)
- Seminar Leader, University of Oslo (2019)
- Master's Student Research Fellow, Fridtjof Nansen Institute (2018-2019)
- MPhil in Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Oslo (2017-2020)
- Trainee, Democracy Reporting International (2017)
- Postgraduate program in Strategy and Security Studies, National Defence Institute of Portugal (2016-2017)
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and International Relations, NOVA University of Lisbon, Portugal (2013-2016)
Cristin returned 'not found'