Ida Dokk Smith
- International environmental governance
- Energy and Environmental Policy
- Political Economy
Higher education and employment history
- Master of International Affairs, Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs (2010 - 2012). Concentration energy and environmental policy.
- Diploma in Business and Management, Oslo University College (2006 - 2007).
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Bergen, Norway (2003 - 2006). Student exchange American University, Washington DC, International Environment and Development (Fall 2005), International Business and Trade (Spring 2006).
- PwC Norway, Consulting, Senior Associate (2008 - 2011)
- Conducted projects in the field of resource and environmental management, and microfinance for NGOs; ACODE, Uganda (2012), AMICHCO, Colombia (2011), The SEEP Network (2005 - 06).
- The Dr. Susan Aurelia Gitelson Award for Human Values in International Affairs for the report Oil:Uganda's Opportunity for Prosperity (co-author).
Phd Follow associated with CICEP, Strategic Challenges in International Climate and Energy Policy