Ari Mamshae comes from a mixed academic and professional working background in politics and public administration. Prior to his current enrollment, he was working as a senior special assistant in the Kurdistan Regional Government's Council of Ministers and earlier as an executive staff of the Kurdish President Masoud Barzani. He also has taught at the University of Soran and the University of Kurdistan Hewler.
He is currently working on the PART research project, studying externally (politically) appointed public managers, their impact on the performance of public organisations, and people's trust in the government.
- Public Policy and Administration
- Political Economy
- Middle Eastern and Kurdish Politics
- Master of Public Policy, University of Oxford (2016-17)
- MA in International Studies, University of Kurdistan Hewler (2013-15)
- BA in Politics and International Relations, University of Kurdistan Hewler (2007-11)
- Recipient of Chevening Scholarship, 2016
Mamshae, Ari. A Democratic Rentier: Iraqi Kurdistan. In Iraqi Kurdistan’s Statehood Aspirations: A Political Economy Perspective, edited by Anaid, A & Tugdar, E. Palgrave Macmillan. Sept 2018.
Cristin returned 'not found'