Gz. MeeNilankco Theiventhran
Funding and collaboration
The PhD project is part of the research group: Advanced Nano Materials for Clean Energy and Health Applications, funded by Western Norway University of Applied Sciences.
Energy transitions in the global South. Political geography with focus on geopolitics post war societies and democratisation with focus on South Asia. Empirical research focus on Sri Lanka and prior research on Nepal.
- Lecturer/Course Coordinator, International Development Studies, International Summer School, University of Oslo ( 2020 - present)
- Course Secretary/Lecturer, Energy Environment and Social Change, International Summer School, University of Oslo (2018 - 2019)
- Senior Advisor, Royal Norwegian Embassy, Sri Lanka (2008-2018)
- Visiting Lecturer, Department of Political Science and Public Policy, University of Colombo (2011-2018)
- Visiting Lecturer, Department of Social Studies, Open University of Sri Lanka (2012-2018)
- Senior Researcher, Social Scientists’ Association, Sri Lanka (2010-2018)
- Master of Philosophy in Political Science, University of Colombo (2014)
- Master in Communication and Journalism, Madurai Kamaraj University (2011)
- Master of Arts in Political Science, Madurai Kamaraj University (2006)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Madurai Kamaraj University (2005)