Torstein S. Throndsen
As a part of the TRANSFER project, I study in my PhD project how travellers get to (access) and from (egress) public transport services and make transfers during public transport trips. The aim is to look at how public transport journeys can be as seamless as possible.
- Transportation and mobility
- Urban development
- Environment and climate change
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Quantitative methods
- Master's degree in human geography, University of Oslo, 2017
- Bachelor's degree in human geography, University of Oslo, 2015
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, University college of Volda, 2010
- Throndsen, Torstein S.; Böcker, Lars & Wikstrøm, Ragnhild Dahl (2019). Utstilling med diverse plakater om bl.a. kollektivtransport, elsykkel insentiver, sykkeldeling og bildeling.
- Böcker, Lars & Throndsen, Torstein S. (2018). Smart Micro Cities.
- Throndsen, Torstein S. (2017). Does the Urban Structure Mobility?.