Milda Nordbø Rosenberg
- The interaction between humans and nature.
- Climate change with emphasis on successful adaptation.
- The global value chain of specialty coffee.
- The role of collaboration in small- and large-scale social change.
- Development, especially in Africa.
- Qualitative methods; ethnography, narrative analysis and visual Methods.
- SGO1001 - Introduction to Human Geography (taught in Norwegian)
- SGO2500 - North/South Development
- SOSGEO2301 - Environment and Society
- UTV2000 - Development Theory and Practice (taught in Norwegian)
To be part of an academic environment that fosters engaged and inspired students to achieve their goals.
- PhD Researcher 2016 -
- Consultant, Development Portfolio Management Group (DPMG) 2014-2015
- Tutor, Human Geography, UiO 2014-2016
- Research Assistant, Human Geography, UiO 2013-2016
- MA, Development Studies, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa - 2013
Part of the research project "GVC Connects" under the Miljforsk programme financed by the Reseach Council of Norway. This is a partnership between the University of Oslo, and Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia.