Mari Andrine Hjorteset
Urban geography, urban development and mobility in city areas. My research is within the field of shared mobility and the potential of car sharing in Norwegian cities.
PhD Research fellow at the University of Oslo, august 2016
Master of Human Geography, University of Oslo 2015
Bachelor of Political Science, University of Oslo 2012
- Kunnskap Oslo's prize for best Oslo themed master thesis, 2015.
Institute of Transport Economics
- Hjorteset, Mari Andrine & Böcker, Lars (2020). Car sharing in Norwegian urban areas: Examining interest, intention and the decision to enrol. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. ISSN 1361-9209. 84, s 1- 15 . doi: 10.1016/j.trd.2020.102322
- Hjorteset, Mari Andrine (2018). Results from surveys on shared mobility.
- Hjorteset, Mari Andrine (2018). Users and potential users of carsharing – what characterizes the users, and what is the upscaling potential of Norwegian cities?.
- Hjorteset, Mari Andrine & Bjørnskau, Torkel (2015). Kampen om gata - En analyse av trafikantgruppers mikrosamspill i Oslo.