Childlessness, fertility and family behavior in comparative perspective, inequality and social changes, social demography, gender inequalities, health and well-being in later life.
- Post-doctoral Fellow (Aug 2021 - ) University of Oslo, Oslo
- Post-doctoral Fellow (Nov 2019 - Aug 2021) Department of Sociology and Social Research,University of Trento
- PhD in Sociology and Social Research (Nov 2015 - Sept 2019) Doctoral School of Social Sciences, University of Trento
- Brini, E., Lenko, M., Scherer, S. & Vitali, A. (forthcoming). Re-traditionalisation? Work patterns of families with children during the pandemic in Italy. Demographic Research
- Albertini, M., & Brini, E. (2021). I’ve changed my mind. The intentions to be childless, their stability and realisation. European Societies, 23(1), 119-160.
- Brini, E. (2020). Childlessness and low fertility in context: evidence from a multilevel analysis on 20 European countries. Genus, 76(1), 1-38.