Postdoctoral Fellow - Department of Sociology and Human Geography
Visiting address Moltke Moes vei 31 Harriet Holters hus 0851 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1096 Blindern 0317 Oslo
Childlessness, fertility and family behavior in comparative perspective, inequality and social changes, social demography, gender inequalities, health and well-being in later life.
- Post-doctoral Fellow (Aug 2021 - ) University of Oslo, Oslo
- Post-doctoral Fellow (Nov 2019 - Aug 2021) Department of Sociology and Social Research,University of Trento
- PhD in Sociology and Social Research (Nov 2015 - Sept 2019) Doctoral School of Social Sciences, University of Trento
- Brini, E., Lenko, M., Scherer, S. & Vitali, A. (forthcoming). Re-traditionalisation? Work patterns of families with children during the pandemic in Italy. Demographic Research
- Albertini, M., & Brini, E. (2021). I’ve changed my mind. The intentions to be childless, their stability and realisation. European Societies, 23(1), 119-160.
- Brini, E. (2020). Childlessness and low fertility in context: evidence from a multilevel analysis on 20 European countries. Genus, 76(1), 1-38.
Cristin returned 'not found'
Published Aug. 23, 2021 10:06 AM - Last modified Nov. 4, 2021 12:20 PM