Edvard Nergård Larsen
Postdoctoral Fellow - Department of Sociology and Human Geography
Available hours Tuesdays 12-14
Visiting address Moltke Moes vei 31 Harriet Holters hus 0851 OSLO
Postal address Postboks 1096 Blindern 0317 OSLO
- Social inequality
- Ethnic segregation
- Agent-based modeling, computational sociology and quantitative methods.
- SOS1120 - Kvantitativ metode
- S4100: Social inequality in the 21st century: egalitarian Norway in comparative perspective
- Master of sociology, University of Oslo 2015
- Bachelor of sociology, University of Oslo 2012
- Faculty "Våg å vite"-prize for the master's thesis in sociology, 2015.
- Larsen, Edvard Nergård (2020). Induced competition in matched correspondence tests: Conceptual and methodological considerations. Research in Social Stratification and Mobility. ISSN 0276-5624. 65, s 1- 11 . doi: 10.1016/j.rssm.2020.100475
- Larsen, Edvard Nergård & Di Stasio, Valentina (2019). Pakistani in the UK and Norway: different contexts, similar disadvantage. Results from a comparative field experiment on hiring discrimination. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies. ISSN 1369-183X. . doi: 10.1080/1369183X.2019.1622777 Full text in Research Archive.
- Larsen, Edvard Nergård; Rogne, Adrian Farner & Birkelund, Gunn Elisabeth (2018). Perfect for the Job? Overqualification of Immigrants and their Descendants in the Norwegian Labor Market. Social Inclusion. ISSN 2183-2803. 6(3), s 78- 103 . doi: 10.17645/si.v6i3.1451 Full text in Research Archive.
- Larsen, Edvard Nergård; Rogne, Adrian Farner & Birkelund, Gunn Elisabeth (2018). Perfect for the Job? Overqualification of Immigrants and their Descendants in the Norwegian Labor Market.
- Lillehagen, Mats & Larsen, Edvard Nergård (2017). Do co-ethnic networks affect job opportunities of children of immigrants? Identifying peer effects in neighborhoods.
Published May 4, 2020 2:35 PM - Last modified Dec. 15, 2020 3:34 PM