Career planning workshop for Early Career Researchers.
It has never been more important for early career researchers to be strategic about career moves, to develop effective networks and master the right skills to get into their careers of choice.
© UiO/Hans Fredrik Asbjørnsen
Whether you’re preparing for a faculty position or looking to find what other career options are out there, it’s important to spend time to understand yourself, your values, and what skills and interests you have. After all, you want to make sure that whatever job or career you pursue will be one that you find satisfying, rewarding, and challenging!
This 2 half-day online workshop is for you if you want to be proactive about your job prospects and are looking for practical ways to structure your progress and succeed in your preferred career - in academia or beyond.
This 2 half-day workshop focus on:
- Learn how to describe your competence and skills that can help you discover career opportunities outside academia
- Learn what motivates you and what can be a suitable career plan for you.
- Learn how to expand your network wisely that can help you in your further career development
- Get tools to set your short term and long term goals.
- Kick start you career development plan.
The Career Planning Workshop for Early Career Researchers is organized by the Career Services at UiO and is exclusive for PhD Candidates and Postdoc at The Faculty of Social Sciences.
Date: 11. - 12. October 2021
Time: 09:00 - 13:00 (2 x half-day)
Room: Auditorium 2, Georg Sverdrups Hus, UiO
Registration is required: Please register here.
Registration deadline is 8 October 2021.
Publisert 26. mars 2019 13:30
- Sist endret 22. sep. 2021 13:51