Submission of written assignments - Department of Political Science
- Requirements for word limit will vary. See "Examination" on the relevant course page for information about the word limit. The total amount of words shall include footnotes, but exclude references/bibliography.
- Fonts are optional, but must be in accordance with standards that give approximately 375-400 words per page. We, however, recommend the use of Times New Roman with font size 12.
- A4 is the standard page format. Left, right, top and bottom margins must be at least 2,5 cm. The text must be written with 1,5 line spacing.
- Number all the pages.
The front page should contain
- course code
- semester and year
- candidate number (do not write your name on the assignment)
- word count (front page, list of references, table of content, table, figures and appendix are not included in the word count)
How to submit the assignment
- You hand in your assignment in the digital system Inspera
- You find the date for submission on the course's semester page under "Examination: time and place".
- You hand in the paper before 15.00 at the date of submission.
Published Apr. 19, 2016 10:57 AM - Last modified Aug. 21, 2018 10:24 AM