How to stay updated on your studies at the Faculty of Social Sciences
Check Mine studier/My studies
- "Mine studier" is a personal portal where you can check your schedule, your study programme's webpage and see all the courses you are registered for
- You have an overview over all the messages from both your study programme and Canvas
- You can subscribe to your schedule
Check UiO webpages
- Every course has its own webpage on uio.no. The course page includes the learning requirements and practical information. There is also a semester page with information about your exams, schedule and syllabus.
- You will also find important studies information on uio.no/english/studies, for example information about registrations, examinations, leave and special needs.
Check your UiO e-mail
- The Faculty will only send e-mails to your UiO e-mail account
- Set up e-mail forwarding to another account if you don't check it regularly. IT services can help you with this.
- You have to use the portal StudentWeb to register as a student each semester
- You will also find details about your exams, and your exam results
- Check 'My active courses' to see your course registrations
What happens if you do not stay updated
- You may miss important information and deadlines
- If information is given as described on this page, and you still have not read it, your lack of knowledge will not be a relevant argument in a complaint or applicaton.
Exchange students: SV-info
Master students: your department
Published Aug. 8, 2015 5:28 PM - Last modified Feb. 16, 2021 3:36 PM