Oslo Summer School for Social Sciences
- In order to receive a course transcript awarding 8 ECTS, a written paper of about 15-20 pages (or 6 - 8 000 words) must be submitted.
Participants not in need of ECTS may request a Letter of attendance after having participated in the Summer School by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- 6 - 8 000 words is the general suggested word count for all of our courses
- your course lecturer(s) may suggest a shorter/longer paper, or some other type of assignment to be submitted
- Papers that do not abide by the general suggested word count and/or the word count suggested by the lecturer, may be rejected
- Papers that do not make extensive use of the course syllabus / reading material may be rejected
- Your papers should be submitted in either word or pdf format, with 1,5 line spacing. Please make sure you include your name and the title of the course you attended on the front page of the essay/assignment.
- Papers must be submitted electronically in Inspera
- The paper deadline is 24th of September for courses that run from 28 June - 2 July
- The paper deadline is 22nd of October for courses that run from the 4-9 July
- Papers will be assessed by the lecturer within 3 weeks after the submission deadline
How to submit your paper in Inspera
- Before the deadline, you must familiarize yourself with Inspera, the digital exam system.
- To log in, you must have an active UiO username and password.
- Admitted students should have received their username in an sms, if you have not received this sms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you have received the user name, you must create a password (see instruction below) which can be used in StudentWeb (to order a transcript), IT services at UiO, and Inspera (to submit your essay).
How to create a password
- Click the "Set a new password" button on this webpage
- If none of the options above works in your case, you must bring a picture ID and receive your username and one-time password from the IT-department in the Eilert Sundt building (3rd floor) the first day of the course. Please make sure that you are able to log in to inspera before you leave.