Oslo Summer School for Social Science Studies - Admission
- The main, and prioritized, target group is PhD students
- researchers, research scholars and MA students aiming at an advanced level are also welcome to apply
In order to register for the Summer School, you must fulfill these requirements:
- You are a graduate or postgraduate student or a professional from any social science field of study or related disciplines
- You are proficient in English
How to apply
- Apply in our application portal (Søknadsweb). Please follow the instructions and choose the relevant login method.
- Admission is granted on a rolling basis and applying early is to your advantage.
- The deadline is 1 June
- Once you have submitted the necessary documentation, we will inform you whether we have a place available for you.
When applying in the application portal, make sure you fill in your correct personal details:
- full name (as stated in your passport)
- citizenship (as stated in your passport)
- e-mail address
- phone number, including country code
In order for your application to be processed, all necessary documentation must be uploaded in the application portal
- documentation of Master's degree
- documentation of admittance to a PhD programme
- if you are a PhD student at the University of Oslo, you only need to upload a statement of motivation/ purpose
3. Statement of motivation/ purpose
Upload a note of 1/2 / 1 page where you briefly inform us the following:
- describe your current research and/or study project in a few sentences
- In what respect will your chosen PhD course(s) relate or apply to your current research and/or study project