Last update January 15th 2021.
Only digital lectures and seminars until January 23rd. Check your Canvas course room and schedule for the lastest updates. The library and reading rooms are open as usual.
Contact and updated information
Digital solutions for students
Exams and teaching
The majority of teaching is replaced by digital solutions throughout the fall term. Please visit your course Canvas room for more information.
Visit your course semester page for updated information about examinations.
- Please see your course page for updated information about compulsory attendance
This may be relevant for those who are ill, have extensive care tasks, are in isolation or have other weighty reasons for facilitation.
Buildings and study halls are opening partially
- Our buildings are partially open for both students and employees. Before returning to UiO, you must take an e-learning course in infection prevention.
- You have to reserve a seat at our reading rooms in Eilert Sundts hus.
- Overview over bookable reading room seats
- This includes master programmes reading rooms, except for psychology students where the master reading rooms are open. All rooms are available for use in Eilert Sundts hus, except the rooms on the first floor with the green furniture.
Show up in good time before your class and keep 1-meter distance to your fellow students. The City of Oslo requires the use of facemasks indoors in public places where one cannot keep a distance of one meter.
- You can print documents in the reading room on the first floor in Eilert Sundts hus
Library services and syllabus
- Akademika and the HumSam library are open as usual.
- More digital resources at the National library due to corona (sign in with your UiO user)
- Access to all Nordic journals online at Idunn.no (including some books)