PhD: Demographic consequences of migration
M.Phil. in Economics Marianne Tønnessen at Department of Economics will defend the thesis Demographic consequences of migration for the PhD-degree.
Photo: Studio Vest AS
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, December 1, at 10.15-11.00 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Demographic consequences of migration: what can we learn from Norway for theory and future research?"
- Professor Hill Kulu, University of St. Andrews, Scotland
- Professor Helga A.G. de Valk, Netherlands Interdiciplinary Demographic Institute, Den Hague
- Professor Arne Mastekaasa, Department of Sociology and Human Geography, Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Øystein Kravdal, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Director of Research Kjetil Telle, Statistics Norway