PhD about economic development: voting rights, financing plights and wealth inequalitiy in Norway
M.Phil in Economics Edda Torsdatter Solbakken at Department of Economics will defend the thesis The wealth of a young nation - On voting rights, financing plights, and long-run wealth inequality in Norway for the Ph.D degree.
Photo: Camilla Stabell
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, October 5, 2018 at 10.15 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "How can institutions affect distributions of income and wealth?"
- Professor Daniel Waldenström, Research Institute of Industrial Economics and Paris School of Economics
- Associate Professor Kerstin Enflo, University of Lund, Sweden
- Professor Carl Henrik Knutsen, Department of Political Science, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Dean at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Professor Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr
- Professor II Rolf Aaberge, Department of Economics and Statistics Norway
- Professor Karl Ove Moene, Department of Economics
Article about Solbakken’s thesis: The Wealth of a young nation - On voting rights, financing plights, and long-run wealth inequality in Norway (in Norwegian).