Disputation: Cand.polit Eva Kløve
Cand.polit Eva Kløve at the Department of Economics will be defending the thesis "Coping with poverty. On social and anti-social institutions in Africa" for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and place
Her trial lecture will be held on Wednesday 10 June at 10:15 - 11:00 am in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundts hus.
"On conditional cash transfers for human capital accumulation and poverty reduction"
- Assistant Professor Katja Maria Kaufmann, Bocconi University, Italy
- Professor Kjetil Bjorvatn. NHH, Norway
- Professor Gaute Torsvik, UiO, Norway
Chair of defence
Professor Vidar Christiansen, Department of Economics, UiO
- Professor Halvor Mehlum, Department of Economics, UiO
- Professor Jon Fiva, BI and Department of Economics, UiO