PhD about subnational aspects of key factors in African development and public policy
M.Phil. in Economics Eivind Moe Hammersmark at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Guns, Gems and Scripture: African Development in a Subnational Perspective" for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Tuesday, May 15, at 10.15-11.00 in Auditorium 3, Eilert Sundt's building: "What are the effects of development aid on economic development?"
- Professor James Fenske, University of Warwick
- Associate Professor Jeanet Sinding Bentzen, University of Copenhagen
- Researcher Thor Olav Thoresen, Department of Economics
Chair of defence
- Professor Jo Thori Lind, Department of Economics
- Senior research fellow Andreas Kotsadam, The Frisch Centre
Article about Hammersmark’s thesis: "Guns, gems and scripture: African development in a subnational perspective" (in Norwegian).