PhD defense on wage cyclicality and regulation
M.Phil. Bjorn Dapi at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Essays on wage cyclicality and regulation" for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 10.15 AM in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "The effect of immigration on labor market outcomes: Theory and empirical evidence"
- Professor Emeritus Robert Hart, University of Stirling, UK
- Dr. Pedro Portugal, Banco de Portugal, Lisboa, Portugal
- Associate professor Monique de Haan, Department of Economics
Chair of defence
- Professor Steinar Holden, Department of Economics
- Senior Research Fellow Bernt Bratsberg, Frisch Centre
Article about Bjorn Dapi’s thesis: "Essays on wage cyclicality and regulation" (in Norwegian)