PhD on Uncertainty and Decision Making
M.Phil. Vegard Sjurseike Wiborg at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Four Essays on Uncertainty and Decision Making" for the PhD degree.
Partial digital defense
The public defence will be digitally available in a Zoom webinar. You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our webpage for more information on digital disputation.
Ex auditorio questions:
The master of ceremonies will invite to ex auditorio questions. It will only be possible to ask questions if you are physically present at the defense.
Given topic: "How can gender inequality be reduced? Lessons from the labour market and the economics laboratory."
- Assistant Professor Siri D. Isaksson, NHH
- Professor Johanna Rickne, University of Stockholm
- Professor Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Karine Nyborg, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Senior Research Fellow Andreas Kotsadam, The Frisch Centre, Oslo
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to email@example.com by the 14th of March.