PhD about military economics
M.Phil. in Economics Torbjørn Hanson at Department of Economics will defend his thesis Four essays on military economics: Efficiency, trust and risk preferences in the armed forces for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Wednesday, November 13, at 10.15-11 in Auditorium 3, Eilert Sundt's building: "Trust: measurement, determinants, and consequences"
- Professor Kjetil Bjorvatn, NHH Norwegian School of Economics
- Professor Maria da Conceição Andrade e Silva, Catolica Porto Business School
- Professor Karine Nyborg, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor emeritus Finn Førsund, Department of Economics
- Director Sverre A. C. Kittelsen, The Frisch Centre, Oslo
Article about Torbjørn Hanson’s thesis: "Four essays on military economics: Efficiency, trust and risk preferences in the armed forces" (in Norwegian).