PhD on how policy interventions may not ultimately have the intended effect
M.Phil. in Economics Tora Kjærnes Knutsen at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Three essays in empirical labor and political economics" for the Ph.D degree.
Photo: Tron Trondal, UiO
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, 30 September 2022 at 10.15-11 in Auditorium 3, Eilert Sundt's building: "Wage inequality -- the role of minimum wages and wage bargaining"
- Professor Axel Dreher, University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Professor Torberg Falch, NTNU
- Ass. Professor Katinka K. Holtsmark, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Jo Thori Lind, Department of Economics
- Senior Research Fellow Andreas Kotsadam, The Frisch Centre