Disputation on issues related to measurement of productivity
M.Phil. Thomas Rolf Lydersen Lystad von Brasch at Department of Economics will be defending the thesis "Measuring Productivity - Concepts and Evidence from Norway" for the PhD degree.
Foto: Statistics Norway
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, November 6, 2015, at 10.15-11.00, in Auditorum 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Is correct productivity measurement possible? And do we need it?"
- Professor Eric Bartelsman, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Associate professor Ragnhild Balsvik, Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen
- Professor Ragnar Nymoen, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Halvor Mehlum, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Professor Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Researcher Ådne Cappelen, Statistics Norway