Disputation on Social Insurance Programs
Master of Economics Ragnhild Camilla Schreiner at Department of Economics will defend her thesis Social Insurance Programs, Earnings and Labor Force Participation for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, February 3, 2017 at 11.15 AM in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Individual health conditions and economic outcomes over the life-cycle"
- Professor Marianne Simonsen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Professor Maarten M. Lindeboom, Vreie Universiteit Amsterdam, The Nethederlands
- Associate Professor Christian Brinch, Department of Economics and Norwegian Business School
Chair of defence
- Senior Research Fellow Simen Markussen, The Frisch Centre
- Professor Edwin Leuven, Department of Economics
Article about Ragnhild Camilla Schreiner’s thesis: Social Insurance Programs, Earnings and Labor Force Participation (in Norwegian)