PhD about the interaction between economics, norms and politics
M.Sc. in Economics Matteo Alpino at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Essays in political and social economics" for the Ph.d. degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Tuesday, May 22, at 10.15-11.00 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Identification strategies in empirical political economics"
- Associate Professor Ruben Durante, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona
- Associate Professor Johanna Rickne, SOFI, University of Stockholm
- Professor Jon H. Fiva, Department of Economics and Norwegian Business School
Chair of defence
- Professor Halvor Mehlum, Department of Economics
- Senior Research Fellow Andreas Kotsadam, Frisch Centre
Article about Alpino’s thesis: "Essays in political and social economics" (in Norwegian)