PhD: Child care, maternal labor supply and child development
M.Phil. Martin Eckhoff Andresen at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Child care, maternal labor supply and child development" for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, September 15, 2017 at 11.15-12 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Does universal child care reduce the importance of family background?"
- Professor Katrine Vellesen Løken, NHH Norwegian School of Economics
- Professor Martin Huber, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Dr. Simen Markussen, The Frisch Centre
Chair of defence
- Deputy Director Tarjei Havnes, Ministry of Finance (2013-2015)
- Professor Edwin Leuven, Department of Economics (2015-2017)
- Research Director, Dr. Kjetil Telle, Statistics Norway
Article about Andresen’s thesis: Child care, maternal labor supply and child Development (in Norwegian)