PhD: Sickness and disability benefits: Workplaces, attitudes and nurture
M.Phil in Economics Marte Eline Soukup Ulvestad at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Sickness and disability benefits: The importance of workplaces, attitudes and nurture" for the PhD degree.
Photo: The Frisch Centre
Trial lecture - time and place
Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 10.15-11 in Auditorium 6, Eilert Sundt's building: "What drives the cyclical variation in sickness absence?".
- Associate Professor Julie Riise, University of Bergen
- Associate Professor Erik Grönqvist, IFAU, Uppsala University
- Professor Gaute Torsvik, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Senior Research Fellow Simen Markussen, The Frisch Centre
- Associate Professor Monique de Haan, Department of Economics
Article about Marte Ulvestad’s thesis: "Sickness and disability benefits: The importance of workplaces, attitudes and nurture" (in Norwegian)