PhD about Fair and Efficient Taxation
Master of Economic Theory and Econometrics Kristoffer Berg at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Fair and Efficient Taxation" for the PhD degree.
Photo: Tron Trondal, University of Oslo
This event is digital and will be available in zoom.
You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our webpage for more information on digital disputation.
The master of ceremonies will invite to ex auditorio-questions. This is possible by writing in the chat during the intermission.
Trial lecture - time and place
Given topic: "Tax Design: Theory and Practice"
- Professor Andrea Weber, Central European University
- Professor Andreas Peichl, IFO Institute, University of Munich
- Professor Jo Thori Lind, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Gaute Torsvik, Department of Economics (fall 2017)
- Associate Professor Paolo G. Piacquadio (2018- )
- Researcher Thor Olav Thoresen, Department of Economics
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 12th of August.