PhD about Second-Best Approaches to Regulate Emissions
M.Phil. in Economics Ingrid Cathrine Hjort at Department of Economics will defend her thesis "Second-Best Approaches to Regulate Emissions" for the PhD degree.
Photo: University of Oslo
This event is digital and will be available in zoom.
You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our webpage for more information on digital disputation.
The master of ceremonies will invite to ex auditorio-questions. This is possible by writing in the chat during the intermission.
Given Topic: «Is trade good for the environment?»
- Professor Rikard Forslid, Stockholm University
- Dr. Hélia Costa, OECD, Paris
- Professor Kjell Arne Brekke, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Bård Harstad, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Professor Mads Greaker, Oslo Metropolitan University
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to post(at)econ.uio.no by 8 October, 2020.