PhD on how households respond to major life events
M.Phil. in Economics Helene Onshuus at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Adaption to Major Life Events" for the PhD degree.
Partial digital defense
The public defense will be digitally available in the Zoom webinar. You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our webpage for more information on digital disputation.
The master of ceremonies will invite to ex auditorio-questions. It will only be possible to ask questions if you are physically present at the defense.
Given topic: "Consumption smoothing and the impact of major life events."
- Professor Mette Ejrnæs, University of Copenhagen
- Professor Moritz Kuhn, University of Bonn
- Professor Ragnar Nymoen, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Kjetil Storesletten, University of Oslo and University of Minnesota
- Professor Gisle J. Natvik, Norwegian Business School, Oslo
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 17th of March.