PhD about preferences and effects of energy policy
M.Phil. in Economics Hanne Marit Dalen at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Policies and incentives in electricity production and consumption - Political feasibility and effects of policy measures" for the PhD degree.
Photo: Statistics Norway
This event is digital and will be available in zoom.
You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our webpage for more information on digital disputation.
The master of ceremonies will invite to ex auditorio-questions. This is possible by either writing in the chat or raising you hand: click on "Participants -> Raise hand".
- Professor Chloé Le Coq, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas and Stockholm School of Economics (SITE)
- Professor Richard Green, Imperial College of London
- Professor Christian Traeger, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, Department of Economics
- Researcher Cathrine Hagem, Statistics Norway (until December 2012)
- Researcher Bente Halvorsen, Statistics Norway (from January 2013)