PhD about Assessing Climate Change
M.Phil in Economics Frikk Hugo Bø Nesje at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Assessing Climate Change" for the Ph.D degree.
This event is digital and will be available in zoom.
You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our webpage for more information on digital disputation.
The master of ceremonies will invite to ex auditorio-questions. This is possible by writing in the chat during the intermission.
“Intergenerational Altruism and the Ramsey Rule”
- Associate Professor Antony Millner, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Professor Katheline Schubert, Paris School of Economics
- Associate Professor Paolo Giovanni Piacquadio, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Geir B. Asheim, Department of Economics
- Professor Ben Groom, London School of Economics