PhD about Economic Integration and Innovation
M.Phil. Federica Coelli at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Essays on Economic Integration and Innovation" for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 10.15-11 in Auditorium 6, Eilert Sundt's building: "Competition and innovation. Is import competition different?"
- Associate Professor Kyle Handley, University of Michigan, USA
- Professor Valerie Smeets, University of Aarhus, Denmark
- Professor Halvor Mehlum, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Karine Nyborg, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Professor Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, Department of Economics
- Professor Andreas Moxnes, Department of Economics
Article about Federica Coelli’s thesis: "Essays on Economic Integration and Innovation" (in Norwegian).